Friday, February 18, 2005

Grow up already

When are people on SDN going to stop attacking the ODs?? The dumbest part is most of the ones doing the attacking are pre-meds who have no CLUE what they're talking about. Optometrists aren't less of a person because they didn't go to medical school. don't judge me cuz I didn't make the same choices in life you did. I found the niche that's right for me.

sometimes I think it's just the SDN bubble. The third year baylor med students I met on Thursday were very nice and very fascinated by the things I showed them. (and what UHCO has to offer)No one judged me and no one implied I didn't know something.

So, why does that have to be different on SDN ???

1 Comments:

Blogger Megalofyia said...

People on SDN.. and by that I mean pre-meds.. generally speaking have reading comprehension issues, are clueless, and are basically idiots.

I wouldn't worry about them.. and if any of them ever need contacts just accidently poke their eyes out.. It will be fun.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home