Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Fairly Slow

Today is also a fairly slow day in Vision Rehab. I have only one patient at 10:45am. I'll be done by lunch time, but can I go home.. NO! Oh well. I'm working a contact lens study tonight anyway. I don't get to do much on the study since I'm not licensed, but I'll be making 10 bucks and hour just to take VA's. I can do that for 5 hours for 50 bucks. At this point in my career after 4 years of OD school and NO money... I'm cheap (and easy to convince to do things). yes, I said it, I'm cheap and easy.

It has been a productive morning. I got my dentist appointment made, helped others register for our Part 3 boards (see, like I said yesterday.. procrastinating... ask Christine she's already done). I found out it's cheapest to go to CVS for passport photos. (12 for 6 bucks) I sent off my CV to the recruiter for my Florida interview over Spring Break. yay interview !! And now, I have time to work on my personal financial statement due for practice management on Friday.

I feel so productive !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home