Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Pet Peeve

People asking me to do their work for them has become my biggest pet peeve lately. Apparently, in my class people know that usually I'm on the ball and hyper-organized. which, to me, is a good thing I guess. Now, to my class' procrastinators, they love me. Don't know how to do something .... just ask Christine !! She'll know when this project is due, who to email this to, how to answer this homework problem, when our Texas Optometry Board paperwork is due, etc. I'm ready to SCREAM!! Do your own f-ing research people !! what are you going to do next year when i'm not there to do everything for you !!?? I got great glee today in telling someone I had no CLUE who they were supposed to mail their texas board applications to. I'm not getting a Texas license ! Do your own work for a change and leave me alone.

[thus endith the rant]

1 Comments:

Blogger CWH said...

I'll see what I can do, Suz ;) But, only cuz it's you.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home