Thursday, March 10, 2005

Complex Math

Well, after four chapters of my scuba DVD I can think about doing a lot of stuff and calculate my dive tables for upcoming dives. (whoo!) It's not hard in the least. So glad I took differential equations in college, it comes in SO handy (snark)

I just got back from the gym they have here at my condo complex. It's so nice !! They have three treadmills, two elipticals, two recumbant bikes, weight machines, free weights, an exercise ball, and mats. I was in heaven. (cuz it's FREE!) Well, Im sure Im paying for it with my condo association fees, but still. So, I did 30 minutes on the treadmill while watching CNN (which was embedded in my treadmill screen which is also very badass), 100 ab crunches, and did free weights on my arms. I'm sore already, but it's a good sore.

I have lunch with the recruiter for my job interview at 2pm. We're going to 42nd Street bistro which I can walk to from my condo. Ive heard it's good, but have never eaten there. (since I've been here all of six days) I'll keep y'all posted on how it goes.

And now, off to get clean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home