Thursday, February 10, 2005

End of another week

well, now it's the end of another clinic week. All I have left to do is sit through rounds on Friday. It's so nice to have that done and over with. now, I'm just watching and helping my friends practice.

So, the drama of the day is an email I got from a random person today. This random person supposedly represented half our class. Our whole class knows that one of our classmates is having an affair with a VERY prominent doctor here in Texas. The email stated that our class was going to walk out of graduation if this doctor got to "hood" our cheating classmate. That or they're going to turn their back to the stage when she walks.

Now, have issues with this. I have an issue with them having an affair, yes. they're both married, but they're also both consenting adults able to make their own life decisions. My beef is that the person sending this email is trying to speak on behalf of our class. Now, were this girl trying to be our commencement speaker... I'd have MAJOR issues with that. That I would bring up to the Dean. I don't want a known adulteror representing our class. (and don't email me saying it's all speculation.. it's not... it's been confirmed.. and the whole SCHOOL including the faculty know about it).

I'm sure all hell's going to break loose at school tomorrow once everyone sees this email. DRAMA !! i'm really wondering what the Dean's going to do to address this. It is a legitimate complaint... but I REALLY don't want something like this to take one MINUTE away from what I've worked four years to accomplish.

This is my day and my graduation. I don't want someone else's affair to be front and center. And now that this has been brought up. It will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home