Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Bored in Vision Rehab

So, I'm hanging out in the intern room in our vision rehab clinic. I'm SO glad I raced home from a nice dinner and drinks with friends to be here early today. I've been in clinic since 745am and I've seen not ONE patient. All my morning patients cancelled leaving me only the one at 145pm this afternoon. (who's a short follow-up exam). So, I'm sensing a trend this week. Regular patients don't show up when it's cold and rainy... and the only ones that DO show up are the ones with eye bleeds, infections, and other assorted nasty things. The one patient this afternoon is coming back because her vision has suddenly decreased. She'll probably end up being referred back to the doctor who sent her to vision rehab. Chances are a sudden vision change is something the referring doc will have to deal with (not us). Although we'll look to see if we think there's a problem.

In other news I stalked my Dean today to see if she got my board scores. (they always release them to the school). Since I'm ready to kill my postman... she told me my scores. I KILLED IT !! I scored 292 points over passings. WHEEEE !! I feel so much better now. I knew I passed, you just start to get nervous when your scores get delayed.

T-minus 2 days til Grand Rounds ! I'm practicing in the main auditorium tonight after clinic gets out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

To-morrow, To-morrow...
They'll love you...
To-morrow...
It's only a day a-wayyyyyyyy

Hee..HAHAHAH..
Damn I entertain myself (it's the benedryl, I swear)...

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home