Monday, February 07, 2005

Grades back

I got my grades back this morning for Grand Rounds. I got an A !!!!! yay !!! I'm so excited. I get a 3 hour credit for that , too.

My only patient this morning was a 10 month old with congenital ptosis. He was super cute and fun to work with. He was there with his grandma and it was fun. The one day I actually enjoyed specialty peds. (don't tell Dr Ken)

My only afternoon patient was a simple IOP check to make sure her drops were working. she stopped taking them last week when she ran out. Hmmmmm why is she here again ?? To see if her drops are working... but she's not taking her drops this week... does anyone else here see the dilema ? so now, she has to come back AGAIN !!

I did actually manage to work out today even though it was my eighth straight day of work. I think half the third year class was there. I stopped and chatted with a few of them who said hi . Everyone wants to know about Grand Rounds. It's good to go first and get it over with.. but now the questions begin. (joy!) I don't mind helping that much, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home