Sunday, January 30, 2005

Long time no post

Well, it's been a week or more since my last post. Bad blogger, bad !

It's been a busy week hanging out with friends, seeing patients, and getting ready for Grand Rounds. Yes, Grand Rounds is Friday. My final , almost defense if you will. I have to stand in front of the whole faculty , fourth year class, and most of the third years. (Plus any first or second years that show up) I present, they pimp me... I'm scared !!!

In other news I posted my blurb online on the OD job board. In three days I had three doctors email me about jobs. One called me and they all want my CV. I already have one interview set up for Spring Break. I'm very excited that everything is falling into place.

I was supposed to head to Dallas this weekend to have G help me with my power point presentation for Grand Rouns. Alas, he got the flu an didn't want to get me sick. So, no love or help for me. :( Poor G.

Last night I went out with the SDN Houston crew. drinks , live band, House of Guys... it was a FUN night !! They're all waiting for Texas match tomorrow night at midnight.
GOOD LUCK GUYS !! I'll be thinking of all of you (and sitting in front of my computer on SDN waiting for the results)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home