Sunday, January 16, 2005

Good friends with Wine

Thank god for good friends with wine. what would we do without them, eh ?

Last night I got in a fight with a person I thought was a friend. Apparently I'm to blame for another friend deciding she didn't want to be close friends with him. Not totally sure how this came to be all my fault, other than I'm convenient. So, now he's going to lose two friends in the process.

1. If you're going to yell at me... don't do it over IM. Have the common curtesy to at least call me or show up in person.
2. As soon as you start cussing at me.. I tune out. No one talks to me like that
3. Leave my boyfriend out of it. Name calling gets you no where and just loses my respect.


So, today I went to the school library to work on my Grand Rounds presentation. I got a bunch of research done and about half of my final paper. the hardest part is to come. I have to cross-reference all my data, annotate, make a synopsis, and do a power point presentation. All this must be done in the next two weeks !!!! AHHHHH !!

Also yesterday I got some bad news. I'll leave it at that. yesterday was just an all around sucky day.

G had fun exploring Tampa today. He also took time out to make me laugh (which was appreciated). He can always make me laugh. It's part of what I love about him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home