Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Fourth Year

well, i'm back in the clinic. UHCO has changed quite a bit since I've been gone on rotation. The contact lens clinic got completely remodeled, one of my attendings got a complete make-over and I almost didn't recognize her, and there's a whole class of people here i've never seen before and who've never seen me. It's very odd to be the most experienced clinicians in the building (other than the attendings).

Today was contact lens clinic. I'm only working a half day on Tuesdays which is REALLY nice. I only had one patient this morning , since my second did not show up.

Tomorrow I'm in low vision all day long. I've heard it's almost all orientation and we see only one patient. Only one patient ALL DAY !!?? Oh lord. I'm gonna fall asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home