Sunday, January 09, 2005

New Friends

Last night I met some new people (which I love doing). We met up at Two Rows with my usual doctor group of friends. There were about seven other people meeting us there who were all going through the Texas pre-med match on February 1st. Everyone I met was VERY cool. We talked and laughed most of the night.

I spent most of the night talking to one guy in particular who went to aTm. I learned all about what it was like to be a gay frat guy at A&M. They have those ?? I hope I get to meet up with him again because he was so much fun !

It was very hard to hear people at Two Rows so I didn't get to talk to everyone. I did try to make the rounds though. There was one particular person there who it seemed like just tried to get in an arguement with about every person at the table. One of those annoying people who likes to argue his opinion for an hour even though everyone else at the table can prove him wrong. Very annoying and put quite a damper on the evening at one point. he really upset one of my friends.

After Two Rows we went to the Gingerman and that's where everyone loosened up a little bit. conversion flowed more easily when it was easier to hear. (and everyone had at least two beers in them)

Today I pretty much just got ready for clinic tomorrow. My first day back in house as a fourth year. YAYYYYAYAYAY! I did take Tiger to flyball, which he loved. We got to practice outside at Pat's dog training center (which I'm sure tiger just thought of as one big dog park) . I finished the last of the book I was reading... and now I'm just relaxing until I have to get ready for bed before my big day tomorrow. Catching up on internet and blogging. :)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...i wonder who the annoying person was...
but i'm jealous you get to meet so many people. the sign up for cali get together leaves a lot to be desired...

i hope your first day back as a 4th year goes well!!!

~nataliya

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home