Monday, December 13, 2004

Doggie Love

My dog is now attached at the hip to me. He's so cute. I can no longer be in my house without him leaning against me or without a plushy toy in my lap.

My second day back I took him running and he LOVED that. Yesterday, i took him to flyball and he loves that even more. It was really great to get to see everyone at flyball. I missed my friends.

I'm keeping my friend jamie's brother in my thoughts this week. Saturday he jumped a 6' fence in his backyard to rescue his cat from a cat fight. His knees locked up on him and he completely shattered both legs. He's having complications and was transfered to Hermann this morning. Jamie is understandably worried about him. She's had a very rough week. I wish there was more I could do.

I invited a bunch of people to a Rose Bowl party on January 1st. Everyone's responding "maybe". I HATE that wishy-washy crap !! So i'll buy food and then only like three people will show up or I'll buy food and everyone will show up and I'll run out of food. So annoying. At least people are responding, I guess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

Hey, us maybes are doing the best we can!!! :P

12:34 PM  
Blogger CWH said...

you're from out of town and are excused.. all the in-towners waiting for a "better" invite are the ones that irritate me.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home