Thursday, November 11, 2004

Soooo tired

I have no idea what i want for my birthday... Greg keeps asking me what I want. I have no idea what to tell him. Of course my mom just keeps saying "diamond ring ! diamond ring! " geez.

Since today was veterans day, everyone was off school. So, we had patients scheduled every 15 minutes from 9-5. Which, may not sound like much for a doctor's office,but it IS for an OD. Dr Jamie and I were EXHAUSTED by the end of the day. I was surprised we had time to meet Dr Troy for lunch day (he's so nice).

After work I raced over to the hospital to donate blood. I'd been due to donate and heard they were staying open late today since it was veterans day. So, I got my t-shirt, free ice cream, and tickets to the Dali Museum in st Pete. (which is what I'm most excited about).

Now, off to study for boards before ER comes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home