Sunday, December 05, 2004

Feel the Stress

I'm starting to get panicky about the board. I have to pack up and drive to Ft Lauderdale tomorrow afternoon to take it. This is my last real full day of studying. AHHHHH !! I feel like I know stuff.. I just always get psyched up before a huge test like this. Especially one that costs close to 700 dollars and effects my entire career. (FUN!)

I'm finishing my last round of laundry before I head back to Texas. I'll be doing a lot of traveling in the next week. but, in the end, I'm back in Houston with family and my dog (who I've missed terribly). I also get to get rid of roommate and her annoying little min-pin dogs. I like the roommate don't get me wrong... I'm just WAY too old for a roommate. Most of my friends are married for crying out loud.

I'll worry about the xmas shopping after boards. It's not like I have the money to buy anyone anything anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home