Monday, November 15, 2004

Booked

I got my confirmation letter today for my part 2 boards. Scary !! I've committed the money weeks ago... now I've booked my hotel. I'm staying less than 1 mile from the site where the test is being administered in Ft lauderdale. I called G to find out if he could get me the traveling honey hook-up.... but he only gets discounts at the pricier hotels (which I couldn't afford even with his discount). So I'm staying at the Baymount Inn. Looks nice and he says the reviews are good. (which works for me)

At work today I got a frantic SOS at lunch from Dr Jamie. She had 20 patients to see in the afternoon and no husband to help her. So, she asked Dr Jon if she could borrow me. He told her to cash in now while i'm free labor. when I return... i'm much more expensive (since I'm free now it's only up from here, eh? )

I can't believe I leave for CA on Saturday. I get to spend a whole week with Greg !! It makes me happy. It should... right.

Well, I should head off to bed. I'm in surgery tomorrow with Dr Jon. there's more going on than the run of the mill CE's so it should be cool. I get to see a few different kinds of ptosis repair, some blephs, etc. hey, it gets me out of the office and off work early to study.. always a plus !



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home