Monday, November 08, 2004

Another Manic Monday

I have two min-pins curled up under my covers as I write this. they're too cute. I love it when it finally cools off outside and I get to use blankets on my bed. So snuggly. Plus, I get to wear my cool jammie pants... much love for the jammie pants.

I talked with my boss today about getting off every day at 4pm between now and boards. Since I'm an intern, he's not paying me, and he knows i've been working my ass off.. he agreed. I love my boss. So, by 7pm I had driven home, run, showered, gone shopping, cooked, eaten and was flopped on the bed with my study guide. All this by the time I would just normally be heading out to run. Gotta LOVE that.

I spent a little bit of time recently talking to Greg while he's working up in Baltimore. He was out at dinner with work friends so not long to talk (standing outside the resturant with no jacket talking to me hastened the process as well). Apparently they're rolling 1/4 of the project off the project. They gave Greg two more groups of people to be in charge of. YAY for him... THREE TIMES as much work... NO PAY INCREASE !! JOY !! He's um.. thrilled. He's the only non-management employee on the management team. Woo. Now pay the boy....

Alright, enough procrastinating... back to studying I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home