Friday, November 19, 2004

Long week over

Thank GOD this week is over. If I heard one more person at work bitch about doing their job and working even SLIGHTLY hard... I was going to kill. At least everyone else at work is getting a paycheck... and I'm working harder than any of them !! (with no pay)

I'm flying out to CA tomorrow to move Greg out. So, i'm farting around the house doing laundry and trying to decide how warmly to pack. It's a little colder in San Francisco than it is here in Florida. I'm also a total cold wimp now.

I've had a saga this week about my check card. I got a letter from washington mutual this week saying my check card # has been "compromised". So, they're issuing me a new card and deactivating my old card on Saturday. No huge deal , right. I'm just checking for unauthorized useage on my card number. ..... until today. My card is being shut off tomorrow and yet today in my mailbox NO NEW CARD !!! And, remember.. I'm leaving tomorrow for CA for a week. So, i called WAMU customer service to see if they could not shut off my check card. No can do. SHIT !! So, I raced to the grocery store to get cash back before they close... anything more than that I have to use my credit card until I get back next week from Texas. This is so horribly inconvenient. I also came to realize how horribly dependant I am on my check card now. Stupid piece of plastic. But, it's so much easier than cash !!

Off to pack !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home