Friday, February 05, 2010

Back from the Dead !

Yes, I'm back ! I realized I'm a woefully inadequate mother who had no baby book for her son. Now that he's 8 (almost 9) months old and actually does things.. I figured it was time to start him a baby book. With all the publishing sites out there it's very easy to turn a blog into a book.

If you don't want to hear the ins and outs of our son's life .. please feel free to un-friend me. But, from here on out it's going to be mostly a baby blog to make a baby book. I'm sure some my own personal anecdotes will spill onto the pages as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

And then you died again??? :)

I was excited to think about lots of baby pictures and stories. I'll add you back to my list just in case that happens.

Miss ya!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home