Monday, August 04, 2008

CE is complete!



G and I returned yesterday from my fun and not-so-fun filled weekend of CE. The fun part: 2 days enjoying the sun and fun of Captiva Island/Sanibel Island , Florida. The not so fun: I took 10 hours of classes while G got to play 9 holes of golf, hang on the beach, and take a 22 mile bike ride.

I did, however get to run with G along the beach Friday night. Saturday night I met up with a recent UHCO grad, who was in Captiva to take the medical errors class. I also ran into another doc who took boards with me. So, I had someone to sit with in classes all weekend. YAY! Saturday night G and I took the new grad out to dinner at a little italian place we found on Sanibel. The food was pretty good, but the service was horrible. Oh well, it's not like we were in a hurry... I think they count on that.

We were staying at the South Seas Island Resort which is on the north side of Captiva Island. It was very nice and we had a great view of the harbor.

I had one last class on Sunday morning. They let us out super early, so G and I headed back to Tampa to relieve our doggie sitter. The doggie was more than delighted we were home so early.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish i had been in captiva for ce too!
in fact, i need to completet the medical errors portion of my ce.
i am practicing in the frozen tundra (boston) looking forward to the day i relocate to naples florida.

please if you hear of any ce including medical errors within the next 6 months, let me know.

thanks,
cheryl
jostc@neco.edu

p.s. great blog!

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home