Thursday, August 14, 2008

Life and Tennis

Last night it finally stopped raining long enough for me to play tennis. This was the first time my Wednesday tennis lesson wasn't canceled in five weeks! I had the lesson at 5pm , then hung around the club house until 7pm for the Wednesday night adult clinic. Trust me, I need all the help I can get!

The rain started up again late last night, however. Today is one of those drizzly rainy days that make you just want to stay in bed all day with tea and a good book. I've been cleaning, doing laundry, and watching the Olympics (between bouts of drinking coffee on the couch).

G comes home tonight for a week at home. He's got one more week of vacation to kill before the end of the month or he loses it. So, he's taking next week off to bum at home and do things around the house. It'll be so nice to have him here when I get home from work. Maybe he can even go to next weeks tennis clinic with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home