Thursday, August 14, 2008

And speaking of tennis...

I just saw on NBC that James Blake beat Roger Federer in the Olympic tennis semi-finals. The American WON! Did NBC cover the match on regular coverage? Nope. It might have been on MSNBC or Universal HD, but I didn't know about it. I"ll have to see if they posted the match online or are re-broadcasting it later. Hmmmmm off to check the internets.

Apparently, the match was on USA. It took me checking three different schedules online as NBC.com to figure out where the match was. The Serena Williams match is at 2:30 on MSNBC. Might have to check that one out while I'm cleaning the house. It's better than soap operas!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

We actually stumbled onto the end of that match yesterday. It was pretty amazing. Sadly, Federer beat himself more than anything. It was still nice to see an American win though. I was like "Who is this Blake guy?" Crazy things happen at the Olympics!

11:08 AM  
Blogger CWH said...

Blake's been a pro for awhile now. He trains in Tampa, so he's pretty big news around here.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home