Monday, July 07, 2008

Six day work week...

I know I've been very scarce since the new office opened June 2nd. There's a reason... I'M SO BUSY!

Dr L's mother passed away this morning at 230am, so I'm working every day this week to cover for him. I don't mind in the least, and I know he (or Dr A) would do the same for me if I were in the same situation.

I do have some other blogs stored up, but with me working a six day week this week I'm not sure when I'm going to get to them.

I'm arranging to close the office for half a day when I find out when the funeral is. I'd definitely like to attend and I'm sure some of the office staff would, too. We got very close to Dr L's mom. She was here helping us prepare the new office, painting, cleaning and a very lovely woman. She will be sorely missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home