Thursday, May 08, 2008

RIP Sirius


This morning when I got back in my car to go to work.... the static had returned!! This signaled the end of Sirius. I'm done. Four receivers, 2 FM adaptors and FOUR trips to the car installation place on days off = NO MORE !!

I finally got through this afternoon to cancel my service. Since it's only May and I renewed in late December I got G a $102 credit for the rest of the year. I'm definitely not going to pay for service I'm not going to use.

While, I loved having the service ... I'm done putting up with all the crap of trying to get it to work. It's not worth all the time I lost trying to deal with it. If I ever bought a car that had it pre-installed.. I might think of renewing it again. Until then, no thank you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in case you still miss the good parts while being fed up with the bad ones... i've had XM in my car for going on 6 years now without trouble. the first antenna i bought did need to be replaced after 2 years, but otherwise, things are all good. i have several peeps with XM, and nobody else has these nightmare tales.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home