Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jury Duty

I didn't have to report for jury duty yesterday! Let's hear it for a "free" day off!

Although, I'm glad it worked out that I didn't have to go. My dog got sick on Tuesday and it's been rather, um.. explosive ever since. My guest room carpet may never be the same. Today is the first day he's been home alone since then. I'm hoping I'm not going to come home to "shit storm" tonight. I closed off the two rooms with carpet, just in case. My poor doggie. We're definitely off to Home Depot Sunday to rent the steam cleaner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

Live by the Nature's Miracle, die by the Nature's Miracle.

Doggie assplosions are the reason why I will never abandon my tile floor.

Good luck with the steam cleaner! (and I'm serious about the Nature's Miracle)

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home