Thursday, November 09, 2006

Game Time

It's time to play another round of "what bring people to my blog!"

Here's the list of Google search terms bringing people to my blog this week: (one of these came from Singapore too.. wonder which one?)

"leber's optic"

tampa snorkel

boxspring vs slats

bar louie tampa dollar burgers

What I love about being an optometrist

creamy chicken enchiladas let's eat

how much do optometrists working for lenscrafters make?

500 dollar jeans

optometric hell

new glasses

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, what the hell are you doing buying 500 dollar jeans?!?!?!? hahaha

6:18 PM  
Blogger CWH said...

I DON'T !! I did a whole post on this woman sitting next to me at lunch once who asked my opinion on some 500 shoes and 200 dollar hideously bedazzled jeans.

Trust me, hon.. you know over priced jeans are not me! ;)

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home