Thursday, November 09, 2006

Not very blog worthy

I know I've been very quiet recently. I haven't really been in a blog mood. And, I got scolded for it last night on the phone with Suz and her DH.

I had to call the above blogger and bestest friend because she is the sweetest! I got home from work last night to find a package in my mailbox. YAY PACKAGES! Suz knitted me a burnt orange and white fuzzy scarf. It's SO CUTE!! The only problem is.. it's so fuzzy my dog thinks it's a toy for him. He spent most of the night begging at the kitchen table because the scarf was on top of the table. Silly dog.

Here's what the scarf looks like: (as seen on Suz's doggie Mona)


So, THANK YOU SUZ !!


There was drama at work this weekend which I'd rather not get into. Needless to say, one of my techs was fired for lack of respect. It was stressful, hard, and no where near fun. It's definitely not one of the things they teach you in school... people management. I didn't enjoy it, but it needed to be done to get control of the office back.

My closet boxes showed up on Friday and Monday. I think I mentioned before G and I are redoing our guest room closets to have some semblance of organization going on. Right now our guest room is the junk room and it's driving me crazy. The UPS guy officially hates us. FOURTEEN boxes of closet stuff... total weight 423 lbs !! And no, sorry dude, we don't have an elevator and we do, in fact, live on the third floor of our building. Now G and I have a weekend project. Operation: Put all this BS together and hope of of those boxes has directions in it !! Heh. I wish I had my digital camera working to show all the carnage that's about to ensue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

Just wanted to officially comment that the other scarf was not in any way worn by any doggies at my house. Disclaimer over.

Ferret cage at my house is 90 lbs. NINETY.. geesh Nothing like a 400 lb closet though...

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home