Sunday, September 24, 2006

Chris Simms career is over...

Watching Chris Simms throw his career away is actually kind of entertaining for me. Not that I take joy in the misery of others per se.. but rather, I feel vindicated. All those people who claimed Chris Simms was a better quarterback while I was in college were sorely mistaken.

Poor Major Applewhite. His only drawback was height. Were he the size of Simms there's no question he'd have a NFL career right now and never would have lost the starting quarterback position at Texas. I stopped couting how many times Major was called in to save Simm's ass at Texas. Well, Major's not there to bail you out anymore Simms. And, you've now thrown 7 interceptions in 2.01 games. (yes, the seventh interception came on his FIRST PASS of the THRID game) Very sad.

G came in to see why i was laughing so hard. I Tivo'd back.. and then G was laughing too. It's kinda fun that I can read about Simms here as front page news. You're in the big leagues now Chris.. time to try and play like it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

You know I TOTALLY relate! I'll never forget the joy I had getting to see Major kick butt in his final game at the holiday bowl. I still can't believe Tampa even drafted Simms--idiots. Sounds like TiVo is fun. ;)

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home