Monday, September 11, 2006

Back at work

I'm a sad Longhorn :( My team fell apart and lost to Ohio State. I'm sure you all know that by now. But, redshirt freshman quarterback vs the number 1 team in the country... you have to kind of expect it.

I'm SO HAPPY to learn that Battlestar Galactica has put up Webisodes to lead up to the Season 3 launch in early October. Check them out if you haven't heard already: Battlestar Galactica Webisodes It's making me SO excited for Season 3.

G and I spent most of yesterday at the Devil Rays game. We were shocked that they were still letting people into the 10,000 gallon "Rays touch tank" where they have 30 rays you can go pet. I'm shocked there weren't spastic mothers there protesting after Steve Irwin. I kind of expected there to be. But, kids were still lining up. The Rays lost.. SHOCKING. But, they were playing the Oakland A's who are leading their division right now. I got the tickets free from the Bausch and Lomb rep. They were FABULOUS seats right on the third base line about eight rows behind the A's dugout. G was so excited.. he loves the A's.

G and I spent the evening watching Season 3 of Arrested Development on Netflix. And, today I'm back at work. yes, I only had one day off. (ugh) I'm working today and tomorrow to cover for the doctor at Vision West... which doesn't start til Thursday I might add. *sigh* But, it's extra money and when you're in as much debt as I am from school money's good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

Current netflix addiction: Rome.

Sorry about 'horns. V. Sad. but... well... what can ya do?

10:59 PM  
Blogger CWH said...

I LOVE Rome !! I watched them all when they came out. (and caught up on two on HBO on Demand when I missed them)

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home