Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Random bloggity goodness


I'm feeling rather random today. I don't have anything conrete to talk about...

The past week I've been working quite a bit. The part time doctor at Tyrone Square is in Vegas for Vision West -- lucky her-- so Dr W and I are covering both offices solo. FUN!

In happy news: NIP/TUCK is back !!! And, all is right with the world. Thank all that is holy and good with the world that The Carver plot line is dead and gone. It seems they're trying to go back to the formula that made them good in season 1. It even started the same with the contrasting parallel sex scenes. Overall a good set up to get us back into this show. Now, I just need to get BSG and the Amazing Race back and life will be totally wonderful again.

My parents were in North Carolina for the last week.. so I've had a week free of mom phone calls. It's been kinda nice.. and quiet.

I'm taking more charity patients in my office. I'm seeing at least three a week now. I'm working through lenscrafters "gift of sight" program and the local chapter of Prevent Blindess Florida to give free exams to people living below the poverty line. Which, if you know which area of town my office is in.. is kinda ironic. My office is next door to Nordstrom .. but i'm helping people and it makes me feel good to give back as well. One patient told me should could go out on job interviews again now that she has her new glasses. Those kind of things make me happier than feeling like the liason between my patients and their contact lens refills.

Tonight, on the agenda... cleaning.. and probably some Project Runway (if I remember). I'm also desperately trying to finish my book. I'm only half way through though, so probably not going to happen tonight. The book has over 900 pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home