Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It's not rocket science

Why can no one get my name change done correctly the FIRST time... or sometimes even the SECOND time !! It's really not that hard. I sent in the form with EXACTLY how I want my new name to read.

Drop my old midddle name and shift everything left. See how I wrote it out for you... do it LIKE THAT!!

I don't want a freaking hyphen !! Do you SEE a freaking hyphen in the way I wrote it out for you.. NO ! SO DON'T DO IT !! Every time someone does something like this it wastes more of my time. I have to call, send in another letter, they have to call me AGAIN to confirm how i "really" want it done. I wrote it RIGHT THERE !! Do it LIKE THAT !!

*sigh*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know why this can be so tough.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home