Monday, January 09, 2006

Still on the floor

It's been six weeks now since I reported to Overstock.com that they shipped my bed the wrong size. SIX.. WEEKS! I've been calling them every two days harassing them to figure out what the hell is the problem. They also know I'm still sleeping on a mattress on the FLOOR!

I can sing their hold music, half the customer service reps cringe when they heard my voice. I know two or three of them by name now. I've got the extensions to three different upper level supervisors!

Today I finally got through to someone who didn't sound like she had her head firmly implanted up her ass. She told me she hadn't seen a case/order as bad as mine in a loooong time. Apparently she found out they were contacting the WRONG WAREHOUSE! So, of COURSE they can't ship something they don't stock. (and they were telling the service reps that). Apparently no one there was quick enough to figure out that hey, maybe we're doing this wrong.....

So, I now have this service reps direct extension, a promise of a phone call tomorrow morning by 12 noon, and a 50 dollar store credit. (joy)

Now I wait and see if this actually pans out. I'm jaded now since I've been told this will "all be taken care of", and "i'll call you with more info tomorrow" for the last six weeks now. She could tell I was jaded and very upset. But, dammit I want my bed !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home