Thursday, December 29, 2005

Everything was going TOO well

There had to be a monkey-wrench didn't there ? Everything was just going way TOOOO easily in my life. My uncle has already made reservations for my aunt and himself to return to Massachusetts from Hawaii on May 1st. So, the latest we could be in Hawaii and get married at their house is the weekend of the 22nd in April. I'm already attending a wedding in Mexico the weekend of the 8th and my boss would really frown on me taking that much time off two weeks apart. It's hell on finding relief doctors.


So, a wedding at my aunt's home might be out of the question. It's just not going to work out time wise. But, we'll see.. G and I are still investigating options and I'm not going to count it out just yet. We could still do something mid-week. It totally depends on availability of caterers, kahunas, etc. Blah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Two words--"Vegas Baby!!!". ;) If you give up on Hawaii (but I really hope it all comes together for you) think about it. They know how to throw a wedding in that town!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

Don't stress. All that really matters is that y'all are going to get married.

And I second the VEGAS BABY!

Take it from experience ;)

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully things'll start falling into place.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home