Thursday, December 29, 2005

Narrowing it Down

Yesterday evening my Aunt Linda sent me pictures of my Aunt's Ginny's home in Hawaii. I won't post them here, because she's VERY private about her home... but let's just say it's breathtaking!! I'd be honored to be married there.

G and I discussed dates over dinner last night and we decided we'd rather be married sooner rather than later. We'd also like to have our anniversary fall sqarely between our two parents anniversaries so that they can have anniversary trips at the same time. My parents anniversary is April 18th and G's parents are mid-may. So, we're looking into the first weekend in May. Although, this now all rides sqarely on my aunt since she leaves Hawaii to go back to the Cape in mid-may. I don't want to inconvience her by having my wedding too close to that date.

Now I just wait and see what she says. I am getting very excited about going now, though!! I can't even fathom that I'm going to be married in four short months!I think G's parents are starting to think it's a shotgun wedding. Heh.... SOOOO NOT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

1) Congrats (but you knew that)

2) Ask me how many times I was asked how far along I was. :p At least you're doing 5 months down the line... I did mine in three - even more rumors

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home