Sunday, December 04, 2005

I hit the ball !!

Today G took me for my first tennis lesson. He turned out to be a great teacher! Who knew ? He was very patient and took his time to show me everything. He even got to do the "arms around me show me how to swing properly thing". Very sexy! I'm sensing this is why so many women have things for their tennis instructors. Watching G serve.. mmmmm. But, I digress.... I've always had a thing for tennis guys.

By the end of today's lesson I could actually hit the ball back over the net with somewhat proper form. Occasionally, it actually went where I wanted it to. (instead of into the court next to us) I have a feeling after a few more lessons I'll be hooked. Now, I just need more practice. I need to find one of those walls where I can hit the ball and not have to worry about having someone on the other side. (for when G's not home)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home