Friday, December 02, 2005

Lazy Thanksgiving

I actually managed to have five days off for Thanksgiving, which I sorely needed. I'd been averaging almost six days a week for awhile. And, even on the weeks I was working five days I never had two days off in a row. One day as it turns out is not enough for me to fully unwind. It's enough to run errands and get caught up, but then I need that second day to relax and be slug like.

G and I knew we were going to be spending Friday with my cousin Jenn and her family for a traditional Thanksgiving. So, Thursday I cooked homemade chicken and dumpings for the both of us. It came out slightly salty, but still good. I think the recipe told me to use too much bouillon. But, oh well. we enjoyed spending the day together and relaxing.

Friday we headed to my cousin's house for a traditional dinner. We had a great time! Tiger got to play with their dog, Tyson. G and I got to talk with my cousin and her husband and play with their three kids. The kids were really cute! They were having a great time using C and G as jungle gyms. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home