Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bed update

After an hour of trying to put the bed together... G notices they sent us California King sized slats for our new bed !!! So, the damn thing won't fit together. Damn it !! After a month of waiting I STILL don't have my new bed.

Now, I have to do a bizarro exchange with the Overstock.com warehouse so they can get us slats that actually FIT our bed! But, due to the holiday.... it'll take 2-4 business days for the warehouse to respond. In the meantime I have no bed ... and will be forced to sleep in the crappy guest bed. (probably even on my birthday too) *sigh* I'm so pissed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, i loved overstock about a year ago, now i've heard so many negative things about it... but that's not stopping me. i just bought a pink leather jacket and a pink watch to go with :) I hope you they send you the right parts soon!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home