Thursday, December 15, 2005

Getting better

After a really slow day yesterday with only two patients (both after 5pm) I had seven today. I know to most of you.. seven doesn't sound like a lot. But, to a growing practice it's a lot! Especially since all of them asked for my business card. Hopefully, this means repeat business in the future. Yay!

I finished late since I stayed and took a 6pm patient. Heck, at this point if it gets to the patients to come back next year... I'll stay late. So, I was at work until 7pm which really isn't that bad since I started at 10am.

I'm enjoying trying to build a practice. I also like the guaranteed salary no matter how many patients I see. (and the bonus if I do really well)

I'm off tomorrow .... and then work both days this weekend. (joy!) But, at least G comes home tonight. He's home for two weeks for his company mandated two week vacation. They force everyone to take two weeks off. (whether they have vacation days or not)I'm not complaining .. I get the man home for two weeks!! YIPPEE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, someone's getting a little blog happy with all her free time :) sounds like you had a very busy Thursday - makes the time go by faster, huh?

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home