Thursday, October 06, 2005

Tickets

I finally get a few days off. I worked the last six days in a row. I'm exhausted, but know I've made a lot of money. Which, when you're in as much debt as I am is good!

I signed my S-Corp paperwork yesterday with the lawer so I am now officially a businesss. Whoo! I've heard it's good for my tax and legal purposes so here I am. wow, my life is so exciting recently. heh.

In happy news one of the opticians I work with got me tickets to see Liz Phair. So, I LOVE him right now. He also works promotions for the mix station here in Tampa Bay and is an all round nice guy. One of those fun at parties kind of people. (in a good way, not the creepy drunk way)

Tiger and I are happily awaiting G's return. He's landing right now on the way back from Houston. G's had a really rough week. Yesterday his laptop because psychotic and decided it didn't like files labeled from A-H. He lost over 48,000 files and spent the whole day with IT doing data retrieval on his laptop. Fun fun fun. Fortunately he has understanding clients who forgave him not having his work that was due today done. Poor G. He was able to recover 75% of his files. Maybe the computer was posessed with the same thing that eats socks out of the driers in the world. I can't wait for him to be home. I love Thursday nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home