Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'm an Auntie !

In the midst of Hurricane Rita pounding on my parents house, a litte ray of sunshine was born.

In Thousand Oaks, CA Hudson Michael was brought into the world at 6:18pm on September 23rd. He weighed 8lbs. 2oz and was 10 days late !! (my poor sister-in-law)

The new family is all doing well. Keri should come home soon and little Hudson is perfect. My brother even made it through the C-Section, which if you know my brother is a feat in and of itself. I'm proud of him. He sounded so excited on the phone when he called me Friday night.

I'm glad my mother didn't lose power before he was born, but she lost power about 3 hours later and didn't get it back until last night. She was hurt that I saw the baby pictures before she did.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Lynsey said...

so cute!!!! :)

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home