Saturday, October 01, 2005

Too many patients

They scheduled me for too many patients today. I got no lunch and the patients were getting grumpy since I was running so far behind. The main problem is they put in too many appointed patients and then started taking LOTS of walk-in patients. The final total was 23 patients in 6 hours. And, these were ALL full exams, no Cl checks, no short office visits. I was very grumpy by the time I left work.. .but I DID make a LOT of money. Which I guess kind of makes up for it.

G and I had a great time at the meet last night. I got to meet about 10 people. Two or three of them I can see turning into great friends. We'll see how it all works out at future events. Phone numbers were exhanged though, so we don't have to wait for another event.

I had a lovely sushi dinner, early tonight since I had no lunch. I love "Water" it's the best place. Usually uncrowded and nice service doesn't hurt either.

So now, G and I are getting ready to go see Serenity. i have no idea what to expect sicne I never saw Firefly. But, G used to be a HUGE Buffy fan (up until season 4). So, hopefully the writing will be along the same witty banter line.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you had a crappy weekend, cuz. How'd you like SERENITY?

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home