Monday, September 19, 2005

sleepy...

Another busy day at work. I was busy Friday, Saturday, and Monday. Sunday was the only day I had off in six days. I really needed it. I actually slept til 930 which is unheard of for me now a days.

G and I did do a whole lot this weekend. Since I had to work Friday and Saturday we had some late dinners at some pretty nice places both nights. His treat the first night and my treat the second. It was nice to be able to take G to a nice place and not worry about how much it costs. I'm not saying I'm going to do it every week, but it would be nice to do at least every few months. What I do need to do is go shopping for some more work clothes.

We did watch some movies.. so here are my mini-reviews:

Sahara -- passable, matthew mc. and penelope cruz. Eye candy for both of us. Kind of weak story line, but entertaining overall.

Alexander -- do yourself a favor and stay FAR FAR AWAY!! G and normally never walk out of or stop movies. We only made it through one hour of this three hour epic. The movie was HORRIBLE. dry, hard to follow, wallowed in the HoYay man love scenes between Collin Farrell and Jared Leto (they even looked uncomfortable hugging which make for the best unintentional comedy of the whole film). After an hour of this, when even gory battle scenes couldn't save it.. G and I turned it off.

I actually get a full weekend this week so I'm sure I'll be much more exciting for y'all then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home