Thursday, September 15, 2005

Busy

I can't believe it's already through Thursday! I've been so busy every day. Working hard, trying to make patients happy, and making some money. yay money!

Fortunately the patients seem to be happy. Someone today made an appointment for his son after asking what days I was in the office. It made me feel pretty good. :)

Tomorrow is the first day I get to work with Dr F. He hired me without even meeting me. Which, at the time, I thought was rather odd. But, it just proves the point that after you get that doctor degree.. no one cares what school you went to, what your GPA was, or even which externships you did. They just care that you made it through and passed the board. Which, in Florida, is a feat in and of itself.

I did get to have lunch today with the doctor that works across the street at my store's sister store. She was really nice, went to ICO, and gave me dirt on local doctors. (including ones I'm working with, which was rather fun since at the time she didn't know I was working with them) Heh. She knows now.

I got my first big doctor paycheck today. The funny thing was, it was bigger than any check I got in the last two months.. and it was for only two days of work !! I get another check tomorrow from the second office. Dr K has been paying me week to week since I only work one day a week for him. My credit card company is going to be SO SAD I'm finally making money. My bill will shrink exponentially, which will make them really sad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YaY for having $$$$!!!!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home