Thursday, July 07, 2005

Bombings and Studying

I'm off on Thursdays so I can stay home and study. (and do laundry, catch up on errands, pay bills, and clean) I usually find lots to do besides study.

Today I have CNN on mute in the background due to the bombings this morning in London. I got an email from one of the girls from the Houston flyball team letting me know she's alright. (she was across the pond to attend a family members funeral) She just left central London last night for another part of England. She's decided to come home tomorrow. Thank god she's all right. This kind of things makes me so nervous with G traveling all the time. He flies home tonight and I'll probbaly worry until he comes in the door. Even though I know the chances of anything happening to him are SO small.... when something like this happens it just makes me nervous about his traveling job and airline security.

Well, back to the laundry.... and the Massachusettes Eye and Ear... *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home