Saturday, June 25, 2005

Keeping Busy

Another week of work, done! I've been keeping rather busy lately. Tuesday and Wednesday I saw patients with Drs Ken and Jamie. Thursday I was off... to study for boards and run errands. Friday I worked with Dr Jon all day.

Friday was SO busy! As soon as I'd come out of a room with a patient, there'd be another chart (or four) in the rack ready to go work up. I am making more working for Jon than I am with the ODs.... but that's okay.. they're working me harder too!! I also, need the money.. BADLY!

G came home Thursday night like always.. and we've had a very relaxing weekend so far. Last night we tried a decently rated mexican restaurant on Davis Island. It was actually pretty good... it's not Chuys or Lupe Tortilla, but it'll do for now. Last night's Netflix adventure: Shaun of the Dead. SO FUNNY! If you've seen Dawn of the Dead.. I'd highly recommend it. (especially if you're not really the huge fan of zombie movies)

Today was a running errands day. For some reason I slept WAY later than normal today (945). I must have been really tired from my week of work. We had a few things to return to michaels so we made the drive to North Tampa... there's a Michaels closer to our house, but the one up north has... wait for it... a SCHLOTZSKY'S!! yes, G was in heaven! (he loves Schlotzskys more than anything!) We also headed to the mall to buy G polo shirts for work (too hot in balitmore for dress long-sleeves) and some slacks. Kinda fun to play dress up with the man. Then, oil changes.. whooooo fun!

We'd heard from quite a few people that the sushi restaurant near us is quite good. We decided to try it out tonight. it's called Water and it's only five blocks or so away from our house. It was a very nice night for a stroll so we meandered down there. It was fairly empty when we got there which concerned us for a few minutes. Thirty minutes later it was packed! The rolls and sushi bowls were PHENOMINAL ! It was SO DAMN GOOD ! we are definitely going back !! I know where were going when my friend Liz gets here from houston on business. Mmmmmm. My favorite roll had spicy tuna, tempura battered onion, avocado, cucumber, and spicy mayo. OH MY!!

Now I have to figure out how the hell my check register got off so much. (especially since its off by the amount of a check that was NEVER CASHED!!) I hate crap like this... even when my register is off by 2 cents I get furious. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home