Monday, June 20, 2005

Apparently, my dog is not interested in chasing gekos. These are the things you learn while out running with him. He IS however, interested in chasing squirrels and small birds. I know, because I no longer have a right arm socket. He also tried to go for a swim in the bay along Bayshore (not the prettiest of water) to "play" with some baby ducks that were paddling near by.

Guys in Florida still honk at you while running, just like in Texas. No shock there. But, I do wonder why they do that? Do they really think I'm going to stop running to talk to my "dream man" who honked at me and made suggestive comments while I was out sweating and running with my dog? (I'm sure I looked my best as well). Seriously? Does this really work for guys? if not, why do they persist? Discuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home