Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My Tagged Blog

I'm supposed to choose 5 and then complete the sentence.
And then... Then it's MY TURN (to tag 3 people)!

If I could be a scientist . . .
If I could be a farmer . . .
If I could be a musician . . .
If I could be a doctor . . .
If I could be a painter . . .
If I could be a gardener . . .
If I could be a missionary . . .
If I could be a chef . . .
If I could be an architect . . .
If I could be a linguist . . .
If I could be a psychologist . . .
If I could be a librarian . . .
If I could be an athlete . . .
If I could be a lawyer . . .
If I could be an inn-keeper . . .
If I could be a professor . . .
If I could be a writer . . .
If I could be a llama-rider . . .
If I could be a bonnie pirate . . .
If I could be an astronaut . . .
If I could be a world famous blogger . . .
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world . . .
If I could be married to any current famous political figure . . .



If I could be a chef: I'd be a pastry chef. But, I'd probably also be 300 lbs. There's no way I could do that all day without sampling everything I made. But, I'd much rather bake than cook.

If I could be a professor: I'd probably be a clinical attending at an optometry school (go figure). I can't see myself lecturing, but I can see myself being attending faculty with patients and students. That would be the only type of academia I'd want to do.

If I could be a scientist: I already was for three years. I did like it, but not enough to do it for the next 20 years. The pay sucks too!

If I could be a pirate: I'd definitely have a parrot. I'd also spend all of my time in the carribbean. of course, there's also the plundering.

If I could be an inn-keeper: it would be on the Blue Ridge parkway in the mountains of North Carolina. A little bed and breakfast for people to get away in and relax. Maybe even a little spa. Spa's are great!

And now I tag (to do this next): Someone in a Strange Land, Boozy, A Cerebral Cousin

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Yeah, I see your tag. Give me a few days though--I'll need time for that one. In the mean time, I'm stealing your city poll. Thanks for passing along content. ;)

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home