Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mothers out there. A big special day to my friend, Jessica who's celebrating her very first mother's day with her three week old baby, Audrey!! congrats, hon!

Another very special day to my SIL, Keri -- who is expecting and due with her first son (and my first nephew) in September!!

We celebrated by taking my mother out to breakfast this morning and our favorite deli lunch/breakfast spot called Victor's. The guys there gave my mom a rose as we walked in. (and the guy who runs it flirted with me shamelessly as we left and I was paying -- in front of my parents no less!) He made sure to ask me if I was a mother first.. HA!! So, of course, mom had to tell him I was a doctor... oh lord, it's starting!!

I'll blog all about my trip to south Texas to see my best friend tomorrow. (complete with pics!)

Today is all about mom, picking up Ashley at the airport for our certification class this week, and driving to east Houston for our classes big luau bash !

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Oh wow, thanks for the mention. I don't think I've ever made it on someone else's blog. :)

6:21 PM  
Blogger CWH said...

been a little busy, it's coming... probably tomorrow when I actually have some down time :)

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home