Sunday, April 17, 2005

Bizzaro dog

My dog has some really bizzaro habits.

Weird doggie behavior number 1:

My dog can remove the inner cardboard tube from a roll of toilet paper, while it's STILL ON THE DISPENSER !! Don't ask me HOW he does it.. I have NO idea.. but he's quite proficient at it. He only goes after the roll in the hall bathroom so now I have to remember to close that door when I leave to go somewhere. What does he do with the cardboard roll you ask ? well, it turns out it's a group effort. Tiger removes the roll, Jackson shreds the roll, and then Tiger eats it. yes, my dog is a freak.

Weird doggie behavior number 2:

The pool Polaris is out to get my dog. It's some kind of conspiracy. He's certain of it. On nice days, when I leave the back door open, he stalks the Polaris and attempts to grab the tubing as it cleans the side walls of the pool. Clearly, it's coming to attack him and MUST BE STOPPED !! It's quite funny to watch the Polaris tail flip up and spray water and my dog in the face in the process. Hehehhe.

Bizzaro dog behavior number 3:


Tiger will not jump into the pool like a normal retriever. he has a bucky-ball type pool toy with two tennis balls in it (so it'll float). The funnest game EVER is to chase the pool toy round and round the pool until it gets close enough to the side to streeeeeeeetch foward and grab with our teeth. Then, drop the toy in the pool and begin said insane process over again. he'll entertain himself for HOURS this way and it is quite amusing.

All these bizzaro doggie traits just makes me love my mutt even more. He has personality.. yeah , that's it.. personality.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaaa!! OMG, 'Stine! That entry had me rolling @ work! :D :D

I can totally picture him chasing the pool "Monster." :p

-Pete

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home