Friday, April 15, 2005

Three Day Weekend

After two days of clinic I have a three day weekend. I plan on enjoying it.. I just wish it were a little warmer. It's only 70 , which isn't really primo pool weather.

My two day work week was good. Vison rehab was intersesting in that non of the patients showed up when they were supposed to. My first patient cancelled and then I ended up with another patient that showed up 45 minutes late. so, by the time i finished the first patient it was five minutes before my second patient. My third patient (the one I was supposed to have at 145) showed up at 9.. so someone else had to see him. It was a very crazy day.

Thursday went very smoothly. I taught in the morning and it was my last day teaching before their final practical. it was very weird having all my students hugging me and telling me good luck in Florida. I still dont think it's hit me that I'm leaving. Truly actually graduating.

My family practice afternoon was slow. I only had one patient and he was very straight forward and easy. A nice Turkish graduate student from across campus. LeeAnn and I had fun hanging out with Dr Markus and catching up with our work for glaucoma clinic in Monday afternoon.

Today is lazy day. I got up and went running with Tiger and now I clean the house. JOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home