Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Study study study

I'm finally done grading all the papers for contact lens lab. It took me over four hours to grade both classes. *whew!* I made a whopping 20 bucks doing that.. I love how they barely pay me minimum wage.

I felt really bad having to turn down working the contact lens study tonight. I really do need the money... I just need the study time more. I told Dr Bynum I'd work the next one in two weeks. I don't have anything to do then and it'll be a quick 80 bucks. (yay money!!)

So, now I stare at slides ... and stare at more slides.. and go through Mass Eye and Ear. Fortunately, it looks like an easy day tomorrow in low vision since Dr perez is in London. So, only one patient for me tomorrow with Dr Jose. It'll give me time to finish my referral letter to TSO and study some more for boards. I'm very ready for boards to be over. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home